Deacy


"Consciousness expresses itself trough creation. This world we live in this dance of the creator. Dancers come and go in the twinkling of an eye but the dance lives on. On many an occasion when i`m dancing, I have felt touched by something sacred. In those moment, I felt my spirit soar and become one with everything that exist.

I become the stars and the moon. I become the lover and the beloved. I become the victor and the vanquished. I become the master and the slave. I become the singer and the song. I become the knower and the known. I keep on dancing then it is the eternal dance of creation. The creator and creation merge into one wholeness of joy. I keep on dancing… and dancing, until there`s only the dance".
***

It is taken from Michael Jackson`s album which belongs to Evony. When casset was still being king of music. The cover showed his eagle eyes, stab to the heart. It was his voice within. Something attracted me so much was that it`s describing how someone found his truly place in this world. He definetely in love about what he did. He merge into it. It seems so beautiful at all… I think he was one of the most gorgeous artist the world ever had… Don`t you remember that legendary peaceful song “Heal The World”… But I feel so sorry about the cases dropped into him… What an awful ending… Ouch, I don’t feel happy for it… I do…
:argh:
0 Responses