Deacy
Life in the line is boring
Childhood I prefer the red dots
and blue sparks above the plain nightdress herbalist
Plaid sarong are the remaining options
When aesthetics is just rubbish
Black paint shed
Does that still precious?
Pallas Athena temple ruins
faint hollow bells
faint voice
Moa did I miss?
Empty
I empty

What I want is silence
the clarity of ripple springs
sniffed the scent of pine
with a gentle twinkle in the eyes of god
Can dry lake turbid ?
eliminate dregs sediments
like a bathtub drain?

I want to sit alone
listen whisper earthworm
because they do not have ears
Are friends can be taken anywhere?
There are times when they`re just pollution
and I need another story
I want to go

rosrosros

Taken from: my another blog
2 Responses
  1. Tiananda Says:

    just read the Indonesian version of your other blog ^_^


  2. Deacy Says:

    Yeah, try to improve my ability here... :D

    thanx for visiting anyway....